Saturday 19 January 2013

When being sick ruins all your plans.

We had some pretty big things planned for this weekend and then I came down with a nasty nasty tummy bug and was bed ridden for all of Thursday, Friday and Saturday and they had to be scrapped.

On Saturday we were meant to be going on the Auckland Jet Boat adventure with a few friends from my work but that was most definitely out of the question. Luckily I woke up feeling 100x better on Sunday and was able to head on out to the Kumeu Classic Car & Hot Rod Show. We actually go every year and this was the first year we have gone on a Sunday and not the Saturday. It was raining in the morning when we first arrived so alot of cars had been packed away and taken home to their nice dry garages but a few cars where still around for us to admire. 
We also too a few minutes to hang out in the shed and watch the Airbrush races, one girl in particular was amazing not using a pencil or guides.
Kumeu is also a great spot to search out a few vintage items and rockabilly pieces, I found a particularly awesome ET lunch box & thermos that I so wish I had the cash for...
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.


xx Tui

No comments:

Post a Comment